Nakita ko si ate, ang ganda ng porma, naglalakad sa greenbelt. Mukhang may sinasabi, maayos make-up, naka-luxury bag, kumikinang ang mga brilyante… and then, nakita ko ang likod… TAENANG YAN. Panget ng bakat ng panty, mukhang kulubot pa. Gusto kong himatayin sa inis.
One of my pet peeves is seeing women with the wrong kind of underwear on. Ladies, whether you are a student, mom, businesswoman, party-phile, nun or librarian, there is ABSOLUTELY no excuse for wearing the wrong kind of underwear. A lady’s undergarment is just as important as whatever she puts on for the whole world to see. Also, when you have the right kind of undies on, you immediately feel ready to face the world.
I have made mistakes before, and luckily I’ve had girlfriends who were honoring the Code (Refer to previous entry “TheGirl-Code”) at pinagsabihan ako agad na mali lang talaga. So, in honor of my balasubas and caring girls who are so brutally honest, let us review the different kinds of undergarments.
1. Brazilians – covers your behind partially, low rise, and goes up to the hip lang.
2. G-string – it’s a string. barely covers anything, could either be low rise or high.
3. Bikini – low low low rise, full bottom coverage
4. Boy shorts – practically covers your entire pelvic area; low rise
3. Thong – not as bad as the G-string, but doesn’t cover your ass either.
4. Hipster – medium butt coverage, and low rise
5. Briefs – Offers some support in the puson area. They are BIG-A$$ panties. Wear only when YOU KNOW that ABSOLUTELY NO ONE will see you undress. (Except maybe if you have those cute ones with hearts and stuff – and your ass looks like Cameron Diaz’s)
(Hindi ko na sinama dito yun ibang kinds. Papagalitan ako ni D.)
1. Bandeau 2. Strapless 3. Adhesive
4. Corset 5. Demi-bra 6. Push-up
7. Front-closure 8. Full-support 9. Minimizer
10. Maternity/Nursing 11. Racerback 12. Sportsbra
13. Soft-cup 14. T-shirt bra 15. Trainers 16. U-plunge
Remember: No VPL/VBL as much as possible. People assume you’re wearing underwear; you don’t need to broadcast it to the world. Also the right kind can accentuate and “hide”, so when checking your self in the mirror, note it nagfofold over yun puson mo sa panty, or lumalabas yun side-boob mo sa bra. Everything should fit right and smooth, and hindi ka dapat mag mukhang shar pei.
It’s like that saying: To be beautiful outside, one has to be beautiful also in the inside. BOW.
(pics from google)
D: S, nag-papanty at bra ka pala?!?!?!