I saw this on Facebook.
Every rule has an exception.
1. Never both be angry at the same time
Exception: If you are both angry at the same time at another person.
Siyempre, pakampi ka sa asawa mo noh!
2. Never yell at each other unless the house is on fire.
Exception: Not applicable sa mga senior citizens na couple and those na may mga kapitbahay na mahilig magvideoke!
3. If one of you has to win an argument, let it be your mate
Exception: Kung ang asawa mo ay si Papa O. Siya palagi ang panalo. Thus, this rule does not apply to him but to me only.
4. If you have to criticize, do it lovingly.
Exception: B, wag kang magagalit ha, tumataba ka. I love you.
5. Never bring up mistakes of the past.
Exception: If necessary to help you make a decision for the future.
6. Neglect the whole world rather than each other.
Exception: If may junakers na kayo.
7. Never go to sleep with an argument unsettled.
Exception: If masa ang asawa niyo… masandal lang tulog na. Hindi nila sinasadya tulugan ka.
8. At least once every day try to say one kind or complimentary thing to your life’s partner.
Exception: “B, ang cute ng double chin mo today.”
9. When you have done something wrong, be ready to admit and ask for forgiveness.
Exception: If you don’t need to know.
Husband: I’m so sorry.
Husband: Naisip ko kasi mas maganda si Solen sa yo.
Hindi mo na kailangan marinig yun!
10. It takes two to make a quarrel, and the one in the wrong is the one who does the most talking.
Exception: Kung asawa mo ay tulad ni Papa O… the preacher.
#7 super exempted kami. Buseeeeet. ka-sundalong tao, MASA! Haha 😀
haha. natawa naman ako sa exceptions. but it’s true. 🙂
haha, relate ka? 🙂