Last year’s Blogopolis focused on engaging and educating the bloggers of the ever-growing Filipino blogosphere. The conference covered topics related to blogging and its four pillars – content, marketing, monetization and advocacy. It served as an introduction to the blogging industry with the goal of helping our community further their blogging skill set and knowledge.
Blogopolis 2013: #IntoTheWild
Weaving Information for Leaders of the Digital world
This year, we are taking you to the Information Jungle. With the surge of social media, and other online platforms, we want to help you make sense of the digital world. Key speakers will be discussing social media know-how and digital marketing and advertising trends. Blogopolis 2013 is a day-long event starting with plenary sessions in the afternoon, and a post-conference party at night where key influencers in the industry will be awarded. This event is open to everyone – bloggers, social media influencers, students, digital marketing officers, and advertisers, and anyone who is interested in the world of digital, particularly social media.
Here’s a list of speakers who will be sharing relevant digital marketing and social media insights:
- Abe Olandres for The Cycle of Ads: How to Make Social Media Advertising Effective
- Aisa Ipac for Taking your Readers Offline: Successful Ways to Mount a Blog Event
- Christine Dychiao for Blog Fund: 10 Ways to Guide Back Traffic to Your Blog Using Social Media
- Googly Gooeys (Tippy & Pong Go) for The Media Kit: Creating a Compelling Blog and Social Media Proposal
- Jeff Lo for Blog Thy Neighbor
- Jim Paredes for The New Nation 2.0
- Josh Vilanueva for Youtube: The Next Frontier
- Lori Baltazar for Podcasting 2.0: The Podcast is Alive
- Aris Olea (Creator of ConjuRain), Macky Lopez (Gwiyomi “Nasaan na si Mikay?”) for Going Viral
Nuffnang will also hold its first Nuffie Awards to recognize the contributions of selected online influencers.
Here are the categories and nominees:
The Webmeister (Best Blog Layout of the Year)
The Newsroom (Best Source of Information of the Year)
The Jokebox (Funniest Influencer of the Year)
Facundo & Filomena – Anyare?
The Following (Best Community Engagement)
The Becky Nights Podcast
Bloggers’ Choice Award
The Social Engineer (Best Social Media Advocacy of the Year)
P&G’s E Studyante
I AM Peter Pardo
The Imagineer (Blogs with Best Photos)
Everywhere We Shoot – @ewws
Team Kramer – @dougkramer / @chekakramer
The One for Zero (Twitter Influencer of the Year)
The N Factor (Blogger of the Year)
The Chosen One (Influencer of the Year)
Blogopolis 2013 is co-presented by Blink.
Major Sponsor: Sun Broadband
Official Timekeeper: Timex
For Blogopolis updates, visit Nuffnang’s Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter accounts. Or visit the official website: www.blogopolis.ph
To watch the full video here: http://bit.ly/BlogopolisFull
Watch teaser video here: http://bit.ly/BlogopolisTeaser