Here’s your chance to be part of the Blogopolis 2013 |#IntoTheWild
Blogopolis 2013 is a day-long event starting with plenary sessions in the afternoon, and a post-conference party at night. This event is open to everyone – bloggers, social media influencers, students, digital marketing officers, and advertisers, and anyone who is interested in the world of digital, particularly social media.
Here’s a list of speakers who will be sharing relevant digital marketing and social media insights:
- Abe Olandres for The Cycle of Ads: How to Make Social Media Advertising Effective
- Aisa Ipac for Taking your Readers Offline: Successful Ways to Mount a Blog Event
- Christine Dychiao for Blog Fund: 10 Ways to Guide Back Traffic to Your Blog Using Social Media
- Googly Gooeys (Tippy & Pong Go) for The Media Kit: Creating a Compelling Blog and Social Media Proposal
- Jeff Lo for Blog Thy Neighbor
- Jim Paredes for The New Nation 2.0
- Josh Vilanueva for Youtube: The Next Frontier
- Lori Baltazar for Podcasting 2.0: The Podcast is Alive
- Aris Olea (Creator of ConjuRain), Macky Lopez (Gwiyomi “Nasaan na si Mikay?”) for Going Viral
Get a chance to be part of this event and meet other bloggers and social media lovers! We’re giving away:
2 BLOGOPOLIS EVENT PASSES TO 5 READERS
All you have to do is:
1. Head over to the Rafflecopter below and like Blink’s social media accounts:
2. Answer the question in the comment box below this post:
“Which social media animal are you?”
Choose from the 10 Social Media Behaviors in this video.
(Dinosaur, Unicorn, Rodent, Owl, Chatter Bird, Modern Predator, Elephant, Skunk, Peacock, Pack Animals)
Di ba, easy lang??
Raffle will run until November 10.
Join na and see you at Blogopolis 2013!! 🙂