When I got pregnant three years ago, I didn’t know anything about pre-natal and post-natal care. I’m sure first time moms can relate. Puro “ay bawal pala yun” at “ay, dapat pala ganito,” di ba?
I subscribed to a US-based pregnancy site so I can learn more about pregnancy and babies. It was very helpful, but it could have been more helpful if it’s more applicable to Pinay moms.
Membership is free and once registered, you can enjoy the following:
- Ask advice. Post your parenting-related questions and let the local mommy community help you.
- Find someone to share your pregnancy journey. Through Momble’s Belly Buddies program you can find another mom with similar EDD (expected delivery date) so can share the adventure together. (Find a Belly Buddy under Groups)
- Pregnant and clueless? Get help from a mommy expert. Sign up for Mentor Mom and match up with a mom who’s been through it all so she can help you with your questions and concerns. (Be a Mentor Mom or find one under Groups)
- Show off your kids’ photos. You will always be in control of who gets to see these.
- Find helpful tips on parenting, raising your kids, pregnancy, breastfeeding and many more.
- Buy items at great, lower-than-mall prices from fellow parents. And if you can buy, why not sell too? You can do both at the Momble Marketplace.
Other things you can do through Momble:
- Share recipes and also try out other moms’ recipes too!
- Get help conceiving by tracking your ovulation (i.e. your most fertile period in your cycle) by going to Tools
- Make new friends, set play dates and reconnect with past friends
- Win goodies! Is there a mom out there who doesn’t love freebies? We think not so we have prepared wonderful gifts for loyal Momblers so make sure to keep your membership active by regularly posting content and photos.
- Find information on local events.
Momble’s best feature is that the content is mostly contributed by other moms in the Philippines too, so you can be sure that the information you get is relevant for you as a Pinay mom.
To celebrate its launch, Momble Philippines, through TSN, is giving away a gift pack which includes the following:1 Lamaze multi-sensory development toy 1 Momble insulated coffee tumbler 1 Momble aluminum sports bottle 1 reminder magnet
To join, all you have to do is:
- Like the Momble Philippines FB page: www.facebook.com/momblePH
- Like the The Soshal Network FB page: www.facebook.com/thesoshalnetwork
- Sign up as a member on www.momble.me (choose “Momble Philippines” upon registration)
- Publish a new post or comment on any existing post on www.momble.me
- Leave a comment after this blog post so we know that you joined
Good luck, mommies!!!!
Raffle ends on 4 August 2014
P.S. In a few weeks, Momble will also be launching a search for Momble Kids (categories: baby, toddler and grade schooler) which will serve as the models for Momble Philippines ad collaterals. Ihanda na ang mga bagets!!!