Although I believe in freedom of expression and I love seeing photos of my friends’ little ones, I also believe that parent should respect their kids’ privacy (or their sanity). Here are some things which I think parents shouldn’t post on Facebook (or on any other social media).
1. Your daughter’s first day of her menstruation cycle (and your son’s circumcision day)
Worse: tagging your daughter and son with hashtag #TuliNa #Dysmynorrhea #Regla . Kung ako yung bata, matra-trauma ako!
2. Photos of your child’s exposed sensitive body parts (lalo na kung mga 6 years old na sila).
Just wait for a few more years. Your daughter or son will post it on the internet themselves ;-P Kayo naman ang magwawala!
3. Your child’s report card with low marks. Posting it once is okay with the proper caption but posting it on a regular basis is disturbing for your followers, and your kid!
Ipaskil mo nalang ang report card sa walls niyo sa house. Baka sakaling mag-aral na ang bata. 🙂
4. You and your partner’s sex video or photos leading everyone to think that you have a sex video.
Imagine seeing a similar post from your parents… #MEJOKADIRI
photo from forum.ebaumsworld.com
5. Last but not the least, your butt.
No explanation required. #kaloka