With great power comes great responsibility. With great soshal climbing comes great bashing. May mga tao talagang magsasabi na hindi mo maabot ang mga bituin. Yung hindi maatim makitang maligaya ang kapwa…in short, mga BITTER OCAMPO! When you try to do something good with your life, there will always be people who will try to bring you down. Wala tayong magagawa, may mga taong likas na maasim ang disposisyon. Sabi nga ni Mareng Christina Aguilera, “words can’t bring me down…” Pero sabi ni Sharon Cuneta, “lintik lang ang walang ganti.” Kaya huwag magpa-apekto, and deal with bashers, The Soshal Network way:
1. Ignore bashers until you can.
2. Be positive. Welcome comments and criticisms and thank them.
3. There are times when you just need to accept your mistakes.
4. They say, learn from your enemies. Ask for your basher’s advice.
5. But know when it’s time to fight back.
6. When fighting back, don’t forget your manners.
P.S. Don’t forget the po and smiley face!
7. Fight back with A-T-T-I-T-U-D-E
8. Choose your battles. Sometimes, you don’t have to fight back.
It’s important to keep our calm when dealing with negative people. We can’t please everyone and we can’t be all each other’s cup of tea. How we deal with adversity shows our character and graciousness, and our ability to find the light in a bad situation. How others treat you is a reflection of who THEY are and not of YOU. So keep doing what you’re doing and the let the Bashers bash. In the end, what’s important is what you think of yourself. WALANG MAKAKAPIGIL SA ATIN!!!!!
For more tips on how to deal with haters, grab a copy of our book, Etiquette for Soshal Climbers.