Log 003 – Bangkok
13. When travelling with friends, pack light. Tapos manghiram na lang ng mga signature na damit ng friends mo. Ganda pa ng OOTD mo 😉
14. There’s something about planes that make you feel both excitement and regret for leaving. It makes one thrilled in the prospects of a new world, but miss what you’ve always considered as home.
Ang dami mo naiisip…eh hindi pa naman nagte-take off. #TigilanMoYan
15. Always have foresight. Plan ahead. Yung merienda na binigay sa eroplano, wag muna kainin. Pwede mo pang almusal yan bukas.
16. They say a smile is the universal language of kindness.
But when travelling, the pointing finger is the universal language of everything. Mahirap nang magkamali sa order. 😉
17. Pictures help you remember the places you have been to… or have never been to.
“Hanaming tinda pala dito…”
18. It’s always good to bring home a piece of the place you’ve travelled from.
It’s a keepsake you can treasure pag naubusan ka ng shampoo, toothpaste at toilet paper.