How to put your hair up and make it look like a floating doughnut.
1. Get a long, old sock. Preferably something close to your hair color. Malamang sa asawa, kuya or boyfriend ka makakatagpo, so please make sure it’s washed.
2. Lay out the sock and cut out the end so the tube goes through and through.
3. Roll the sock to form a doughnut.
4. Tie your hair into a pony (high, low, sideways, tight or loose..kaw bahala)
5. Put the ponytail thru the doughnut sock you have made.
6. Spread your hair out evenly over the doughnut
7. Take a part of your hair and start tucking it in around under the doughnut, and do that for the rest of your hair. Paunti unti mong i-tuck, following the rim of the doughnut
8. Hold down the end with bobby pins
Voìla!! Doughnut on your head!