Melanie Marquez. Actress. Model. Wife. Mother. Beauty Queen. Long-legged.
Eto ang ilan sa pinakasikat na banat ni Miss International Melanie Marquez.
1. I’m sick of tired.
2. True good to be true.
3. When it rains, it’s four.
4. Once in a new moon.
5. Please don’t make fond of me.
6. The more you hate, the more you laugh.
7. Alma mother.
8. No holes barred.
9. Keep your mouth shocked.
10. It’s just the tip of the icing.
11. Connect me if I’m wrong.
12. I hope you don’t mine.
13. I wanna portrait that role.
14. The nerd!
15. Will you please give me alone?
16. I don’t eat meat. I’m not a carnival.
17. Can you repeat that for the second time around once more from the top?
18. Don’t touch me not!
19. You can fool me once, you can fool me twice, you can fool me thrice. But you can never fool me FOUR!
20. At a talk show after her break-up with Derek Dee, Melanie was asked if she had some words for Derek’s mother (whom she partly blamed for the separation). “Oo nga,” said Melanie, “pero i-English-in ko para maintindihan niya.” She looked into the camera and, with the peremptoriness of royalty, said, “And to you, Mrs. Dee, I have two words for you. Ang labo mo!“
21. It’s not my problem anymore. It’s your problem anymore!
22. I won’t stoop down to my level.
23. Yung STD, baka sa maruming toilet lang niya nakuha yan.
24. That’s why I’m a success, it’s because I don’t middle in other people’s lives.
25. Don’t judge my brother; he’s not a book.
26. Ang tatay ko ang only living legend na buhay!
27. (While waiting backstage during a noon time show, after watching Nikki Valdez do her dance number) Nikki, you’re so galing. You should go to the States. You will sell hotcakes!
28. Hindi si Joey ang tipong nambubugbog ng babae…talaga lang malapit siya sa mga gulo…pro-accident kasi siya eh…
Pero kung akala niyong retarded…este retired na siya sa paggawa ng eksena, nagkakamali kayo! Sa interview ng ABS-CBN sa kanya recently patungkol sa kinasangkutan niyang aksidente at sa recovery process, ang sabi ni Madam Melanie…
“Kino-cover ko yung brace ko. Pero kapag inalis ko yung body brace ko po, ito yung nagsu-support sa spine ko dahil compressed, severely fractured yung spine ko and [ang] sternum ko broken. Healing process lang po. Nagpapasalamat lang ako sa Diyos na walang complication kasi pwede ako ma-‘parasite’ dahil sa car accident.”
Stand back, Deniece Cornejo. Marami ka pang kakaining bigas para lumevel sa Reyna ng Quotable Misquotes.