Critical wallet period ngayon mga kasoshalan. Malapit pa naman na ang Pasko. Ang daming get-togethers, reunions and Christmas parties. Gusto sana namin mag-shopping ng mga damit. Ang kaso, wala kaming pera! Desperate times call for desperate measures. Oras na para maging fashionable on a budget, at kayo ang unang makakakita ng aming 2016 collection…
Join us as we take the Daster to a whole new level. Presenting…
The Theory of Desperation Daster Collection.
1. Bohemian… A fashion that is individual, romantic, and free-spirited. Bring out the boho-chic in you with your floral daster.
2. Ethnic fashion borrows patterns and ideas from nature. Let your imagination go wild and wear your abstract daster with pride.
–3. Just because it’s cold outside doesn’t mean you can’t have fun dressing up and look just as fab. It all boils down to layering… your daster.
4. Balance fashion and function with your Classy Chic Daster. This look is perfect for garden and outdoor parties.
5. Printed evening dresses let you show off your own personal style. Go bold with this Daster Evening Wear.
6. Dressing up for the corporate world and still looking chic is possible. Jazz up your corporate look with your printed daster.
7. Inspired by fashionista and stylist extraordinaire, Liz Uy, who has been the standard by which many fashionable Filipinas base their own wardrobes…
…this Street Chic Daster is a sure head turner.
8. Let the tropical daster brighten your day. With its vivid print and colors, you’ll surely put a smile on someone’s face.
9. Daster cover ups build up the x factor for any beach ensemble. A Daster Cover Up is essential to complete your resort wear look!
10. Sporty street style looks have been dominating fashion magazines in other countries, and it’s time for our country to keep up with this trend. Let your daster complete your sporty street style look.
Kaya sino nagsabing nakakahiya lumabas ng bahay nang naka-daster?! Mas nakakahiya lumabas ng bahay nang hindi fasyown…and the daster certainly is! For just P150-300, nothing beats THE Daster when it comes to versatility, fashionability and affordability. 😛
P.S. Grab a copy of our book, Etiquette for Soshal Climbers, and find out how our bestie, Liz Uy, styled our dasters.
What’s wrong with the batik and floral print? Just because it’s printed like a duster does not mean that it is! Stop putting people in a box. And don’t mock them for their choices.
Ginalingan eh. Gusto ko yung corporate. Hahaha. Makahiram nga ng daster sa lola ko.
Natuwa ako dito kasi nakakarelate lang. Pinatahi ko sa lola ko yung duster na nahanap namin ni Tatay sa ukay2x. May bonggang floral summer dress na ako for my graduation. 🙂
Mabuhay ang Duster!!! Pak na pak para sa ekonomiya!
I’m confused on whether this more of a humor or fashion post. I think some of the outfits can really be worn for real! Great job as always! 🙂
sana pakita nyo how did you transform the duster.
Solid nung gown ni Sophisticated! Panalo! :)) Maootd nga mga daster ng mama ko. Hahahahahaha!
Di ko alam na pwede pala sa daster yun, you’ve given me so many ideas!
Panalong-panalo talaga si Provinciated!!!
My golly. Haters gonna hate. Panalo ang daster. D bagay duster…parang pangpunas ng alikabok. LOL
Because that’s the intent of the term. You wear it in the house while dealing with dust and stuff.
ayun naman pala…belt na lang bibilhin ko pwede ko nang isuot sa office yung mga pambahay ko. thanks TSN girls!
In fair ang galing mga te! Panalo ng bonggang bongga!
Mahusay! A for effort girls 🙂
In all fairness naman kasi, maxi and midi-dresses are just daster waiting to happen.
Dapat i-feature to sa stylebible.ph.
Glaming up a simple daster.
Its duster, not daster. Sheesh.
It can be called daster or duster… Doesn’t matter
Its is possessive. I think you mean… it’s the abbreviated form of it is. #justsaying
#6 lang naman ang maganda. The rest ang baduy.
Eh di ikaw na ang fashown
You need to learn fashion and styling, my dear
ikaw na ang magaling..
Audreynaline Rush says
Ito iniisip ko buong time! haha
Oh my god sobrang winner! Hahaha… I liked the corporate attire, effortless!
Mahal na pala daster ngayon?? Umaabot ng 300??
Ang galing ng No. 6! Hahahaha! At dahil ang theme ng Christmas Party namin ay Summer, magdadaster na lang ako!
Love the shala levels! Bet na bet ko lalo ang office chic version ng daster!
Galeng nyo!!! Ansashal talaga! Lol!